Messina Update – COVID-19
An update on what's happening at Messina with regards to COVID 19 (updated 10th august)
As a takeaway based business, the majority of our stores are remaining open at present. However some new rules and regulations will apply and we ask that everyone abides by these to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. Restrictions are lifting at an increasing rate and we hope to return to normality soon.
- PLEASE PRACTICE SENSIBLE SOCIAL DISTANCING IN STORE. We are currently only serving 2-3 customers at any one time (depending on the size of the store) to maintain appropriate social distancing. Please follow the signage provided and only enter the store when invited by a staff member.
- We are currently not offering dining in for customers across all stores (except South Brisbane & Coolangatta).
- Outdoor seating is still available at selected NSW stores. We ask that customers please scan the QR code provided and register their details when sitting at these tables.
- We are no longer offering samples/taste testers or accepting returned take home tubs for recycling for obvious reasons.
- Napkins are no longer available on front counter - please ask staff should you require and they will provide.
- Our Melbourne locations will be offering takeaway until 8pm and will then offer delivery only for a limited time after 8pm.
Just a friendly reminder -
- 99% of our products are produced from raw materials in our highly regulated factory in Rosebery. Even before COVID-19 was a thing, our compliance requirements are such that we maintain extremely high levels of hygiene and cleanliness. To be safe, we’ve reviewed these and already stepped them up to the next level where required.
- All of our stores have also implemented extra hygiene and sanitisation practices, and have implemented ways to ensure that customer service is almost entirely ‘contactless’. Please avoid cash payments if possible. Pay by the Messina App and you don’t even need to tap your card! As of today, we've doubled the amount of loyalty points you'll receive as a small thank you for supporting us.
- Stores are still open, and we encourage you to come get your fix. We are obviously encouraging customers to steer clear of stores if you are feeling unwell.
- Don’t forget, home delivery is available via Deliveroo which means you don’t even need to leave your couch!
- Order and collect in store is also available via Deliveroo now.
We genuinely appreciate you helping us uphold a high level of hygiene, cleanliness and practicing social distancing when you visit.
Stay safe and make sure you’re washing your hands….
FELLR X Messina Sorbet Seltzer SeriesYour summer sips have been sorted this season — we've collaborated with FELLR to create three glorious cans of sorbet seltzers.
Standard Procedure x Messina Sunscreen
Lick, slop slap. Your new favourite sunscreen has landed.
Smelling like tropical Mango, Pineapple and a hint of Vanilla, you won't be disappointed.
Perth - we're finally open in Mount LawleyHello Perth! After spending over 20 years on the East Coast of Australia, perfecting the art of making what we think is arguably some of the best ...