Waffle Cone and White Choc Blondie Recipe
Have a go at Manjot's Baking Waffle Cone and White Chocolate Blondies at home. Can confirm, his tried and tested recipe is extremely delicious and crunchy. What more would you want in a slice?
105g Salted butter
80g White cooking chocolate
125g Brown sugar
100g Raw sugar
1tsp Vanilla essence
150g Plain flour (sifted)
120gr Messina Waffle Cone spread (purchase online or in stores)
2 Waffle cones
50g White chocolate chips
20cm x 20cm brownie tin
1. Preheat your fan forced oven to 160-180degrees. Line a 20cm x 20cm brownie tin with foil and spray with oil
2. Add butter to a saucepan and melt butter over low heat, swirling occasionally
3. Into a mixing bowl/stand mixer, crack in two eggs. Add the brown sugar, raw sugar, salt and vanilla essence. Using a stand or hand mixer on high speed, mix the ingredients on high for 6-8 minutes or until well blended and fluffy
4. Add the white cooking chocolate into a separate bowl. Pour over the melted butter and stir until well combined and smooth
5. Add the butter and chocolate mix to the egg and sugar mixture and mix on high for a further 6-8 minutes
6. Sift the plain flour into the mixing bowl and fold through with a spatula
7. Once combined, pour half of the blondie batter into the tin
8. Melt 100g of the Messina Waffle Cone spread for 30 seconds in the microwave and pour over the blondie batter
9. Roughly crush one waffle cone and sprinkle over the waffle cone spread. Sprinkle the white chocolate chips as well. Evenly cover with the remaining blondie batter
10. Use a spoon to swirl the remaining Messina Waffle Cone spread over the top of the blondie batter. Roughly crush the other waffle cone into pieces and place on top
11. Bake for 25-30 minutes (rotating half way) or until golden on top. A slight bit of wobble in the middle is okay as the blondie will continue to bake after it’s been taken out of the oven.
- The blondies can be enjoyed at room temperature or warmed up in the microwave
- If you want to enjoy your blondie straight from the oven, rest it in the tin for at least 1 hour before removing to ensure it retains its shape. Once cooled, reheat the blondies for 10-20seconds in the microwave for a soft gooey consistency
- Enjoy with a glass of warm or cold milk
- These blondies can be stored for 2 weeks at room temperature or 4 weeks refrigerated
R U OK? at MessinaIf you're around any of our stores today, you may notice some yellow MESSINA X R U OK? Day envelopes in the local hood. If you find one, we encoura...
Messina Eats Shadow BakingIn a Messina Eats first, we're collaborating with Shadow Baking — the brain child of our own Messina chefs for a breakfast patisserie feast.
Chocolate Bars Available At Select StoresIf you haven't tried our 26 newest handheld chocolate creations — now's the time.