Our current part-time content mowgli is packing his bag and hitting the road. SO we need someone new who can be our 'Content / video / photo guy or gal’. If you feel spending two-days a week filming, photographing, editing (and eating) lots of delicious Messina things, and turning them into content for us, keep reading…
FYI - there are some other job requirements too:
- Part time – we’re looking for someone to join the team for up to 14 hours a week – hours are flexible across the week but you may be required to come in at certain times based on project and shoot deadlines.
- You’ll be working as part of our in-house marketing team based in Rosebery and directly with our full-time content creator to make awesome content for our social and website. Daily tasks could range between making a video about our chocolate machine, photographing a new product for a festival, or spending time on our farm making friends with our jersey cows.
- Previous video editing and photographic experience essential
- Must be familiar with Lightroom, Photoshop & DaVinci Resolve (premiere or final cut is also okay).
- Bonus points if you are competent in retouching, video animation and are familiar with Sony equipment
- Social media experience not essential, but would be handy
To apply, we ask 2 little things:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you think you'd be perfect for the role. PLEASE NOTE: we don’t need a full CV or covering letter telling where you worked when you were 15 - just ONE PAGE telling us why you’re ’the one’
- Include your best dad joke in the email