The PBJ Cookie Pie is now sold out! Our next bake at home creation will be revealed shortly... sign up to our mailing list, to be the first to know.
Our new PBJ (peanut butter jelly) Cookie Pies had an early mark in Melbourne over the weekend, but they're coming to the rest of AUS this week. Available to order online now, pick up 17-19th July.
The PBJ has been engineered for optimum squidginess. Filled with both choc-chips that melt when warmed, fresh raspberry jelly and a tonne of peanut butter... there's not much this pie has left behind. We recommend serving with a big scoop of vanilla gelato and if you're game, add a glug of our new toppings.
HOW TO GET A PBJ PIE IN SYD, BRISBANE, CANBERRA (sorry no Coolangatta this time)
- Order your PBJ PIE today (on this page)
- Choose your pick up day and time from any of our stores (except Melbourne sites) over 3 days, from 17-19th July
- Add your gelato and taken advantage of our take home tub bundle packs
- Come 17-19th July, waltz into your preferred Messina and pick up what's rightfully yours
HOW TO GET A PBJ PIE IF YOU'RE IN MELB
- Walk into Fitzroy and buy, or order on Deliveroo (until stock lasts)
- Add a tub of gelato and take advantage of our bundle packs
*Allergens: nuts, dairy, egg, gluten
Once your pie's at home, bung in the oven for 20, watch it bubble and dig into a melted, peanut buttery centre. Top with your favourite scoops, toppings (if you dare) and voila!
AS STOCK ARE LIMITED, PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON OUR INSTA - WE'LL POST WHEN EACH STORE SELLS OUT!
PBJ Cookie Pie on it's own - $20
PBJ Cookie Pie + 500ml tub - $28 (would be $34.80, save $6.80)
PBJ Cookie Pie + 1ltr tub - $36 (would be $44.80, save $8.80)
PBJ Cookie Pie + 1.5ltr - $39 (would be $49, save $10.00)
Refrigerate until ready to bake. Serves 2-6
1. Pre-heat oven to 170C / 340F
2. Bake for 20 mins (it's ready when it's cooked through)
3. Remove from oven and serve with your choice of Messina gelato
If you've got enough willpower to save this more than 3 days, please freeze.
*Allergens: nuts, dairy, egg & gluten